Friday 1 November 2013

The Hunger Games



Use this picture to create a narrative story.
Remember:
  • Figurative Language
  • Sentence Lengths (short, middle, long)
  • Structure (O, P, S, R)
  • Precise (interesting) words
  • Speaking parts between characters
  • Character and Setting descriptions!


Start here:
Good day,my name is BJ and I am 19 years old and I have a brother called LJ who is 19 years old and we live in Queenstown.
Me and my brother are always going out to town to buy some food and clothes.
One day while we were in town there was a new shop called join the Hunger game club and help us win the war.
LJ asked me if I wanted to join with him.
I say yes.
So we go into the shop and see a man standing by a door.
LJ and I go to the man and we ask him if this is where we sign up for the Hunger games.
The man says”yes this is where you sign up”.
We go into the door and when we are in we see a long line full of people that want to join.
We wait until we get to the front of the line.
When we get to the front there is another standing in front of us.
He asks me and LJ “if we are going to join the war”.
We say”yes we are going to join”.
When we got in there was a man that passed us a gun and a armoury suit.
When we put our armoury suit on and picked up our guns we went into a door and then outside where the big war was happening.
LJ and I ran to find somewhere to hide behind and where we could shoot the other people.
When I put my head up to shoot some one I saw that we were versing the Natzis.
There was a man in the Natzi that was to bizzy shooting other people not even looking at us or shooting us.
I told LJ”that there was a Natzi behind us” and when LJ turned around the Natzi man pointed his gun at him.
I quickly picked my gun up and shot the Natzi man.
When LJ looked at me he said”thanks for saving my life BJ”.
I said”thats allright”.
When LJ put his head up to look half of the people that was on our team was dead.
LJ said to me”BJ look at this”.
When I put my head up to look.
My heartfelt dead and my eyes were full of tears.
My tears ran down my face and onto the ground.
I was in shock.
All the other people that survived died.
LJ told me to duck down or you will be seen and killed.
It was too late,there was a Natzi soliger standing in front of us.
He told the other Natzi that he found the last two survivors.
When the other Natzi came LJ told me to run home.
I felt like running,but I couldn't because I did not want LJ to die.
LJ told me to run again but this time in a deeper voice.
I listened to LJ and the only way I could get free was by biting the Natzi man in the arm.
I bit the Natzi in the arm and ran out the back door and out the 3 other doors me and LJ came in.
When I got out I ran as fast as I could go.
When I got home I ran straight to my room and started crying on my bead.
When the war was over I would never see LJ again.
While I was making breakfast LJ came running to me.
LJ said to me”WHAT'S NEXT”.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cavhyon,
    What an awesome image and an amazing story to match! I look forward to reading more of your work.

    ReplyDelete