Friday 15 November 2013

Super Typhoon Haiyan Description

Super Typhoon Haiyan

Use this picture to create a description.
Remember:
  • Figurative Language
  • Clear, detailed descriptions of people, places, events
  • Adjectives, nouns, verbs
  • Using your Senses - touch, smell, hear, sight, taste, emotions
  • Sentence Lengths (short, middle, long)
  • Precise (interesting) words
  • KEEP YOUR READERS ATTENTION

Start here:
Just 4 days ago on the 10th of november 2013 there was a super typhoon that just hit the filipinos.

See
Looking around I see crushed buildings,broken cars,dead people and lots of dirty water.
I see rubbish lying everywhere and ripped up clothes flying around.
Houses smashed up turned into rubbish.
I see destroyed houses and lost families.

Hear
I hear people screaming out loud saying”where are my kids”.
People running around asking people if they know where their kids are.
Listening I hear the cries of kids crying for their parents.
Listening to people coff so sick and loud.
Hearing tin roofs rattling in the wind.

Smell
I smell the yucky air that smells like rotten bodies.
Smelling around me everything smells so yucky.

Feel
I feel so upset I just want to help because I feel like they are all going to die.
My heart is so dead I want to be dead.
Upset people because their kids might of died.

People feeling sad because their kids are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment