Friday 19 October 2012

My Holiday In Whangarei

In the second week of my holiday’s me and my uncle drove up to whangarei in his aqua car that looked like the sky.

On the way up me and my uncle stopped at the gas station and got us something to eat.

when we got there my grandad was just getting home from the supermarket.

I felt very excited to see him because I had never seen him for a long time.

On the next day my grandad took me to the movies to watch the muppets.

I thought the movie was very funny because I like the part when a green furry frog put on fart shoes.

On sunday morning my uncle came and picked me up and took me home it was a long but when we got home my mum was waiting to take us to get a tattoo for my uncle.

I had the best holiday in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment