Friday 25 October 2013

Athletics day(T4 W2)


O:One day we had athletics at school.
My mum and dad came to watch us race.
When it came to lunch time I had lots of fun talking and playing with my friends and also telling them that they did well in their races.
When lunch time was over everyone had to go back to their house colours and then while we were watching kids race we heard a song come on and a little boy from our team named joshua went up the front and started dancing.
We all had a giggle.
While we were watching the races 1 of our leaders came over and took some people on to the racing tracks to start the relays race.
We won the relay races.
When she got back up everyone had a little giggle and then after that we all went home.

P:I did not race because I knew that I was gonna come last.
So the only thing I did while I was watching my friends and other race was cheering them on so that they could win.
My friends were asking me why I did not race.
I told them why and they said that it was alright and that they would hope that I was gonna race in the next ones.
In the end there was a teachers race.
Our teacher miss. Manuyag got bumped off and she went flying.
The 400 meter races looked hard.



S:When she got back up everyone had a little giggle and then after that we all went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment