Friday 21 September 2012

Cavhyon mangere mountaion trip

WALT write a personal recount of events.
Dear willy.

The other day was the best day ever. Do you know why ?Well I will tell you why. Me and some of the year 5 and 4 students went to Mangere Mountain.
When we got on the bus I felt safer with my friends and It took us 10 to 20 minutes to get there.

When we got there I was amazed because of the good and maori decoration.

Then a man named Mr Farrell came and introduced himself and the other people that were there. He was really tall and loude and sometime he was talking quite but I could here him.

After that he told us how to plant komada faster. He said “Get some lava rocks and when the sun is out the sun will heat them up and when the sun gets blocked the soil will stay warm”and he said that's how you grow komda in the olden days.

When I got there saw carvings that were stingrays ,river stones,pa-village,mountain,Hua kaiwaka,sand, stone,flute,patu,adze,timotimo,ko,plants and a boat that looked like a waka and it was.

I did weeding,raking,planting,searching for medcine trees and making rope-foreplay.

I felt excited because it was my first time going to mangere mountain.

My favourite  part about going to the trip was on the way back to school because me and my brother and his friends thought that a man was going to crash into the bus.

He came out really fast and nearly crashed into the bus and we got scared and then the man beeped the horn. I thought that was not happy.

When we got back to school me and my friends did not know where everyone was we thought that they had gone to another trip but when I had a look outside they were there playing outside and then I saw my teacher and she said how was the trip did you have fun?And I said yes and then she said how was it.??



No comments:

Post a Comment