Thursday 18 April 2013

Speech





Kia Ora my name is Cavhyon, This term I have been learning about my inspirations and aspirations.
When I grow up I want to be a person that writes books for kids like Roald Dahl.

In the beginning of the term, I wanted to be a police officer because I wanted to drive police cars,arrest people and solve problems.
Then I thought about it and then changed my mind because if I was a police officer I would have to do lots of work.
So now I want to be a person that paints pictures like Leonardo da Vinci.

I wanted to be this because I really like art I wanted to try and paint a good self portrait of my
self.

Leonardo da Vinci is the person that inspires me because he is most talented and he paints pictures on top of the ceilings at churches and houses.


Leonardo da Vinci inspired me to change because being a police officer can be hard work but a painter will be easier to do work.


Leonardo da Vinic was born in Italy April the 15th 1452.

Leonardo da Vinic died in May the 2th 1519.

Leonardo da Vinic went around the world to paint famous pictures in famous temples.



Today I have talked to you about being a police and then changing your mind to being a famous painter like Leonardo da Vinci.

I encourage you to become a painter in the future because if you do become one it will make everyone happy.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cavhyon, I really like your post. It has great sentences and it is interesting, I think that you match being like Leonardo Da Vinci,
    follow your dreams and Keep it up! and congratulations on being up to 100 post!

    ReplyDelete