Thursday 21 June 2012

Movie Making Evaluation


I think that a fancy costume is the most important element to movie making because a costume is the best part of the movie because a character sometimes needs a costume. 

I put a flash camera second because without a camera, you can’t film. A flash camera means you will have better filming. I think the least important element is a tripod, because when I watch a movie sometimes the camera shakes. 

 Other important elements that aren’t included here are learning lines. If characters don’t know their lines, that means the movie won’t go well. 


 My biggest lightbulb moment while learning about movie magic was editing the movie with Mavis. She taught me how to stick the movies into iMovie and add themes.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Cavhyon! I have also seen shaky movies, and they have still been good movies. You worked very hard as a camera man in this unit. I can't wait to see your end product! Well done!

    ReplyDelete